I’ve been nominated for this award by Edin of Pursuit of Natural. Thank you! Go check out her stuff if you haven’t already.
THE MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD
This is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates, it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.
-Okoto Enigma, creator of the award
· Put the logo/image on your blog.
· List the rules.
· Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
· Mention the creator of the award and link their blog.
· Tell your reader 3 things about yourself.
· You have to nominate 10-20 people.
· Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
· Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
· Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Things About Me:
1. My favorite author is Shel Silverstein.
2. I’m an Aries Sun, Pisces Moon, Aries Rising
3. I’m a sociology major; hoping to graduate next summer.
Questions for Me:
1. On what topic or subject are you most opinionated?
Social justice, self care, and Autism Awareness.
2. Name one thing you are doing now that you couldn’t have imagined five years ago
I’m married and that fact blows my mind daily.
3. If you could glimpse one minute from one point in your future, which would you choose: exactly a year from today, or twenty years from now? Why?
A year from now sound tempting but I’ll go with twenty. I’d like to know what my son is doing with his life.
4. How are you feeling today?
I’m doing well, thank you.
5. What song or kind of music usually puts you in a better mood?
Ninja Sex Party. They are a comedy band that puts out some real jams.
Questions from Lilly:
- What is your favorite movie? Why?
- If money was no issue, where would you go on vacation?
- Do you have a year-end goal?
- Favorite Youtuber?
- If you could visit one person in history, who would it be?
Posts you should check out:
- I’m not interested in you baby lady
- Up the Spout
- Do what you can
- The Very Blustery Night
- The Stranger
This was really fun to do, I’d like these bloggers to play along